Wednesday, February 22, 2006

TIME TO GET CRAZY!!!



IT'S TIME FOR THE MADNESS!!!

I have to say that the next few weeks are probably my favorite time of the year as the games start to matter and then we start gearing up for Championship Week (March 6th through the 12th on ESPN and its sister networks!)with all of the Conference Tournaments and then FINALLY Selection Sunday (March 12th @ 6pm on CBS). I love to convince myself that watching all of these games will help me to predict every game in the Tourney and win tons of glory as I correctly predict all of the Cinderellas and Bracket Busters. Speaking of brackets, check out this great site:

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/bracketology

DISCLAIMER:This site is only for the HARD CORE-ADDICTED COLLEGE HOOPS FANS!!!

The most exciting thing is that while I was doing some research for this BLOG, I found an article that is totally AMAZING to me! The NCAA and Sportsline.com have partnered to bring FREE access to all of the March Madness games so that you can watch your favorite team. Check out the article below:

CBS Sports, CBS SportsLine.com and CSTV Team up with the NCAA to Provide Exclusive Live Out-of-Market Video Streaming of 2006 NCAA® Division I Men's Basketball Championship
CBS Sports, CBS SportsLine.com and CSTV (College Sports Television) have teamed up with the NCAA to provide the exclusive live video streaming rights for out-of-market game coverage of the 2006 NCAA Division I Men's Basketball Championship.

For the first time, NCAA March Madness on Demand will be offered free of charge. Beginning March 16, 2006, fans will be able to watch live CBS Sports broadcasts of the NCAA Tournament from outside their viewing area via NCAAsports.com, the official NCAA website, produced by CBS SportsLine.com. NCAA March Madness on Demand will be supported by advertising sales.

The game of primary regional interest will be shown exclusively on the local CBS affiliate. NCAA March Madness on Demand will feature the out-of-market games being played concurrently.


This is great! So if you have a computer and a reasonably fast connection, you can check out all of the great #1/#16 Seed matchups you want!!!



And on that note, GO NORTHERN IOWA!!!

If you want to catch the madness-Just look for me curled up in my favorite chair with a Big bowl of popcorn and a soda ready to accept all of my glory as I claim the title of Bracketologist of the Year!!!

Check back here everyday from now until Selection Sunday for my Daily Rants on teams and trends leading up to The Big Dance!!!

1 comment:

the lambs said...

You know I am not a huge "sports guy" but I am glad to see that you have a Blog! I did enjoy reading about the things that God is teaching you! I am always encouraged to see the work that he is doing in the lives of my friends!

Julie and I have a blog for our family:
http://nathanandjulie.blogspot.com

There should be some major updates coming soon with the impending arrival of our 2nd little girl in May!

-Nate