Thursday, February 02, 2006

6 MORE WEEKS OF WINTER!!! OH NO!!!


Phil Says Six More Weeks of Winter!

Today is Ground Hog Day and Phil once again saw his shadow indicating 6 more long weeks of winter. I just wanted to say that I so upset by this prediction. I mean 6 MORE WEEKS OF WINTER!!! I do not know if I can handle that! I mean, it was 68 degrees today and the low tonight is supposed to be 48. The highs for Friday and Saturday are only going to be in the mid 60's. I guess we do get a break on Super Bowl Sunday a predicted high of 76 but it is going to be WINDY!!! I just thought that I would share my frustration with all of my friends in the North!!!






Here is the official prediction from Punxsatawney Phil:
Phil's official forecast as read 2/2/06 at sunrise at Gobbler's Knob:

It is said that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
Around the country there are many imitators of me.

In Harrisburg there is Gus who appears on TV
working for the lottery.

Then all around town,
Cute groundhog statues abound.
They all look like me, I found.

Today on the Knob as I'm doing my job,
I don't like this likeness of me.

It's my shadow I see. Six more weeks of mild winter there will be.

No comments: