Wednesday, February 08, 2006

SURPRISE ME GOD



This week my church started a journey called simply, "Surprise Me God". The easy premise is that each day you begin by praying, "Surprise Me God" without any expectations of where that might take you. You enter into this time with nothing more that an expectant heart and a willingness to be open to whatever "Surprises" God might challenge you with and then you reflect upon each day in a journal. My life has been filled with a lot of challenges (as has everone's) and I feel like this next 30 days can be something that I look back on as a turning point in my life-but especially my relationship with God. I have created a new blog page to act as my online journal for this experiment and I hope that you all will partner with me through encouragement and prayer. Thanks!!!

No comments: