Monday, February 12, 2007

Fun in Texas 2


I just wanted to make sure to write a quick note to all of my friends and family up north who are struggling with the nasty weather. I heard on the internet radio from Cedar Rapids that they are under a winter storm advisory, could get up to 8 inches of snow, and the wind chill is down around zero AGAIN. I just want everyone reading this blog to know............IT WAS AT LEAST 65 DEGREES DOWN HERE IN ABILENE TODAY!!!

This is for all of you that made sure to call me last fall when we had gotten snow and none of you had--PAYBACKS!!!

PS-I have finally updated my myspace account so please come and add me as your friend if you have a myspace account!!!

Pardon me while I go put on a light jacket because the temp has dipped down to 57 degrees and I just got a chill! =)

2 comments:

DAKOTARANGER said...

Hey Feltzy,

And for all your kindness... you have been tagged.

Tea said...

Nice of you to be thinking of everyone up North. Good thing I'm not there anymore either. I moved to Daphne, AL (just across the bay from Mobile). I traded the snow for hurricanes, but I'll take it!