Wednesday, March 15, 2006

SPRING BREAK!!!

I just wanted to post a quick note since I realize that I have not written a whole lot on this Blog recently. I am currently down in "The Valley" of South Texas enjoying Spring Break with my dad, my stepmom, and my dad's parents. We flew down here on Monday and have been having fun not doing a whole lot of anything. We have just been playing things be ear so that we make sure to maximize our 'being lazy' time-as it should be during any kind of Break! Anyway, it was 75 and breezy here today so it was wonderful. We went and saw the original Iwo Jima memorial that they took a cast of for the one that resides in Washington, DC. I did not know that until recently. It was amazing to reflect on all those that have given their lives for the protection of our freedoms. It will be something that I will never forget. Tomorrow we are going down into Mexico to do some shopping and on Thursday we may try to find some beach front area that isn't overrun with drunk college students down near Padre Island.

Thanks for visiting and I promise to write again soon!!!

No comments: